Family company since 1946
Kadlec & Brödlin GmbH has over 75 years of company history in equipping inland and seagoing vessels with regard to electrotechnical and electronic products.
Since 1946, many inland and seagoing vessels have been equipped or converted, which are doing their service under the most diverse flags in the world. Kadlec & Brödlin plans, delivers and installs electrotechnical and electronic systems and equipment.
The decades of experience in connection with the technical competence of our employees, in constant dialogue with shipowners, shipbuilders, classification societies and research institutions as well as suppliers make it possible for us to offer customers the solutions that best meet the respective specific requirements.
Christian und Norbert Kadlec
April 17, 1946
- Foundation of the company by Emil Kadlec and Karl Brödlin
- Adaptation of the company structure. The company becomes an OHG
- Conversion of the OHG into a GmbH
- Norbert Kadlec joins the company
- Karl Brödlin leaves the company
- Norbert Kadlec becomes managing director
- Christian Kadlec joins the company
- Christian Kadlec becomes managing director
- Company shares are completely in the hands of the Kadlec family
Service I Shop I Administration
Kadlec & Brödlin GmbH
Engineering I Switchgear construction
Tel.: +49 (0)203 / 47 995 - 70
Fax: +49 (0)203 / 47 995 - 75
Monday - Thursday: 08:00 - 17:00
Friday: 8:00 - 16:00
Welcome on board!
We are looking for new employees!
In the field of marine electrics and electronics we are hiring:
Electrical engineer (f/m/d) Automation technology
Electrical engineer (f/m/d) EPLAN P8
Electronics technician (f/m/d) Operations engineering
Communication electronics technician (f/m/d) Installation and maintenance