Ship electrics and electronics
Kadlec & Brödlin designs, constructs, supplies, installs and maintains electrotechnical equipment for inland vessels and, with over 75 years of experience, offers you a high-performance and professional service.
We work in association with leading manufacturers in the inland navigation sector. For you, this means reliable, competent and almost nationwide service.
- Electrical installation and mounting for ship newbuildings retrofits and repairs
- Design, manufacture and supply of low-voltage switchgears
- Power generation and distribution
- Drive and converter technology
- Level, pressure, temperature and flow measurement systems
- Complete control consoles according to the latest ergonomic findings, taking into account individual equipment requirements
- Insulation measurement according to ADN and preparation of ADN plans as well as conductivity measurements
- Testing and maintenance of fire detection and gas detection sensors
- Check of operator's stand, tank warning and warning systems
- Inspection of tachographs from different manufacturers
Service I Shop I Administration
Kadlec & Brödlin GmbH
Engineering I Switchgear construction
Tel.: +49 (0)203 / 47 995 - 70
Fax: +49 (0)203 / 47 995 - 75
Monday - Thursday: 08:00 - 17:00
Friday: 8:00 - 16:00
Welcome on board!
We are looking for new employees!
In the field of marine electrics and electronics we are hiring:
Electrical engineer (f/m/d) Automation technology
Electrical engineer (f/m/d) EPLAN P8
Electronics technician (f/m/d) Operations engineering
Communication electronics technician (f/m/d) Installation and maintenance