Navigation and Communication
Kadlec & Brödlin supplies, installs and maintains navigation and communication equipment for inland shipping and, with over 75 years of experience, offers you a powerful and professional service.
We work in association with leading manufacturers in the inland navigation sector. For you this means reliable, competent and almost nationwide service.
We are a recognized specialist company for issuing acceptance certificates for the installation and function of radar systems, rate-of-turn indicators, Inland AIS transponders, GPS compasses and tachographs.
- AIS Transponsder for inland navigation
- Autopilot and combined pilot systems
- Rate-of-turn indicators
- Rudder angle indicators
- Wind indicators
- Intercom system
- Radar systems
- Automatic track guidance systems
- Bridge approach warning systems
- Electronic charting systems (ECDIS)
- AIS transponders for inland navigation
- GPS, DGPS and (D)GPS compass systems
- Marine radio systems and handheld radios
- Automatic tracking satellite systems
- Onboard computers, network equipment, monitor solutions
- Multifunctional display
- Voice and data transmission
- Video transmission systems (IP, AHD, TVI, SDI, analog)
- Signal and alarm systems
- Sound signaling systems
Service I Shop I Administration
Kadlec & Brödlin GmbH
Engineering I Switchgear construction
Tel.: +49 (0)203 / 47 995 - 70
Fax: +49 (0)203 / 47 995 - 75
Monday - Thursday: 08:00 - 17:00
Friday: 8:00 - 16:00
Welcome on board!
We are looking for new employees!
In the field of marine electrics and electronics we are hiring:
Electrical engineer (f/m/d) Automation technology
Electrical engineer (f/m/d) EPLAN P8
Electronics technician (f/m/d) Operations engineering
Communication electronics technician (f/m/d) Installation and maintenance