Welcome to our website!
Thank you for your interest in our services and products.
We hope to be able to bring our company closer to you with these pages and we look forward to hearing from you soon.
We will be happy to answer any questions you may have about the content presented and beyond.
Full-service provider from the port of Ruhrort!
Kadlec & Brödlin is a specialized company with a wide range of competencies in the areas of ship electrics and electronics, ship navigation and communication systems.
With currently 35 employees, the solid and global family company with 70 years of experience focuses on the manufacture of low-voltage switchgear, construction and production of marine electrical equipment as well as ship navigation and communication systems in inland and maritime shipping.
Products and services:
- Electrical installation for new ships, retrofits and repairs
Power generation - and distribution
- Design, manufacture and delivery of switchgear
- Intelligent and certified maritime battery systems
Automation and marine power management systems
- According to the ship-specific requirements
Tank measurement and alarm systems
- Level, pressure, temperature and flow measuring systems
- Planning, delivery, connection and commissioning
- All products for land-ship and ship-ship communication
Commissioning and maintenance
- For all electrotechnical equipment and systems on board
Service I Shop I Administration
Kadlec & Brödlin GmbH
Engineering I Switchgear construction
Tel.: +49 (0)203 / 47 995 - 70
Fax: +49 (0)203 / 47 995 - 75
Monday - Thursday: 08:00 - 17:00
Friday: 8:00 - 16:00
Welcome on board!
We are looking for new employees!
In the field of marine electrics and electronics we are hiring:
Electrical engineer (f/m/d) Automation technology
Electrical engineer (f/m/d) EPLAN P8
Electronics technician (f/m/d) Operations engineering
Communication electronics technician (f/m/d) Installation and maintenance